Friday, August 15, 2008

New Blog Address

Blogger has served me well. It was one of the few blogging sites which the People's Republic of China did not block (at least the publishing side of it... I still had to use some tricks to view my actual blog once it was published). Now that I have left the umbrella of Communist censorship (oh thank you Beijing for protecting me fromall of that dangerous, malicious information that is floating around on the internet), I finally have the chance to switch from Blogger to an easier to use, more customizable blogging site.

Hence forth Pastey White Guy shall reside at: http://pasteywhiteguy.wordpress.com .

It's pretty easy to remember... just replace "blogspot" with "wordpress" and you'll find my new site. I appreciate any comments that people may have about the new look.

I will no longer be posting to blogspot.