Monday, August 11, 2008

Blog Updates

Well, since I'm moving to London in one week to start the London Business School MBA, I thought I should update by blog. I don't live in Yantai and longer, so the blog description had to be changed. I'm no longer a factory manager, but now a poor MBA student. I'm also toying with the idea of changing from blogger to typepad or some other service. If anyone has any thoughts or opinions, let me know. Since I no longer have to deal with the pain-in-the-butt that is Chinese web censorship, I have a greater range of blog hosting sites I can choose from.

More to come later! For now I'm busy running around visiting friends and family, and doing some last minute shopping before I head back to England. After all, everything is half the price here in the US as it is in the UK!