Saturday, October 01, 2005

No, I am not dead or in prison

Sorry its been so long since I've posted. I've been so busy lately that I've hardly had time to do anything. During the past two weeks I've stayed late at work almost everyday. We've been trying to prepare for the National Holiday, which is next week. I get the whole week off! Ngee Siew and I are leaving tonight to take a cruise down the Yantze River through the Three Gorges... it is something I've always wanted to do and since it will only be there for another few years I figure I'd better see it while I can. I undoubtedly will have plenty to tell everyone when I get back... and lots of pictures to.

Ok, must run... I have a train to catch.

Itinerary:
1. Train to Jinan (leaves Sat evening, arrives Sun morning)
2. Train to Chongqing (leaves Sun morning, arrives Mon afternoon)
3. Boat to Yichang (leaves Mon evening, arrives Thurs evening)
4. Train to Zhangzhou (leaves Thurs evening, arrives Friday evening)
5. Train to Yantai (leaves Fri evening, arrives Sat afternoon)