Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sick

Ok, a few things... firstly, I have started writing these posts at work and posting them later in order to save internet time. The result of this will be that sometimes I won't post something I write today until tomorrow, so if there is an irregularity in the dates, that is why.

Secondly, I feel like hell and want to die. The alive lobster that I ate did make me a little sick (at least something from that meal did) althought thankfully that didn't last very long. After I thought I was over any stomach issues, I have developed strep or something like it and cannot stop coughing... that coupled with a weak stomach has caused me to throw-up alot. I ducked out of work early today to try and get some sleep, but was not able to do so due to all of the aforementioned sickness. I am starting to feel well enough to attempt writing this post... before this I definitely would not have been able to. Hopefully a good night's sleep will make me feel better.

Goodnight, all.